Friday, August 5, 2011

Fabulous Trip to the Cape and Weight Loss Too

Me enjoying some relaxation time at the beach. Yeeeesssss!
As many of you may know, I spent the past week in Falmouth, Massachusetts. My cousin, Marissa, married a wonderful man named Joshua on July 30th. We attended the wedding and had a fabulous family vacation. I believe we may have been in one of the few locations not affected by the crazy heat wave that's been attacking the Mid-west and East Coast this summer. The temperature highs were in the 70s and low 80s all week. Simply beautiful!

The kiddies explore.

Marissa and Josh prepare to say their vows.

Jemel and I enjoying each other's company on the dance floor, at Marissa and Josh's rehearsal reception.
Considering I was out of town for eleven days, I was unable to weigh myself. I did indulge a little when eating with the family, but I didn't get out of control and I walked almost everyday. I started the family Starbucks walk in the morning. It was a huge hit and so much fun to exercise with my loved ones. By the end of the week I walked 20 miles. Yay me!

Dad and I enjoying our walk to Starbucks.

My brother, Sean, chillin' at Starbucks, during one of our walks.
Well, I weighed in today (one day early, since I will be at the Biggest Loser casting call tomorrow) and I now weigh 238.6 pounds. I am down 3.2 for a total loss of 29.2 pounds. Almost 30 lost and I am now in the 230s. Woo hoo!

I'm going to keep this post short today. I have to get to bed early in preparation for the Biggest Loser casting call tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited and, of course, I will be blogging all about my experience. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the casting call!!!!!!!
    GREAT job on the weightloss!!! AMAZING!!!!
    Let us know how it all goes!! tons of pics i hope!
    I will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and happy. Good luck tomorrow. Let us all know how it went.
    xx

    ReplyDelete