Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hoping For The Call Of A Life Time


This is me waiting for my call. Good times!
The last casting call for The Biggest Loser, Season 13, wrapped up last Saturday, August 27th, in Los Angeles. Several of my Twitter Friends attended this call and they all reported having the time of their lives. I was unsuccessful in my attempts to FedEx myself to Beverly Hills, so I settled for living vicariously through the Tweets of my Girls. Thanks for the shared memories!

Now that the casting calls are complete and the call back calls have been made, the home video round begins. The casting directors have all committed to watching every last video that has been submitted. Good luck! Meanwhile, thousands of Biggest Loser Hopefuls, like me, are waiting in anticipation for that life-changing call from the casting team.
This can be a very stressful time in the casting process. It's not easy being glued to your phone and computer, while simultaneously checking your voicemail, email, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts; in hopes that the "Golden Ticket" of messages will finally come. Talk about multi-tasking! Plus, most of us have jobs, families, friends, etc...that need attention as well.

The best thing to do during this waiting period is to stay positive. Remember that we've done everything we can do at this point. The ball is totally in the court of the casting directors now. If I am given a chance to be on The Biggest Loser, I will be beyond thrilled! However, if the call never comes I will of course be disappointed, but I've already made up my mind to not be devastated.
I know that I'm worth it and I am determined to this! With or without The Biggest Loser, I am going to lose this weight and be the best me I can possibly be. With all that said...Biggest Loser, please call me! What? I'm still in it to win it! OXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment