Saturday, September 24, 2011

Moving On: Life After The Biggest Loser Casting Experience

C'est la vie (Such is life)
It's official. You will not be seeing me on the 13th season of The Biggest Loser. The casting directors made their announcement via Twitter and Facebook, a couple of days ago, that all finalists had been selected and contacted. I was not one of those lucky individuals that received the call of a lifetime. Am I disappointed? Of course. Do I regret the experience? Absolutely not! Through my Biggest Loser experience, I have completely changed my life for the better and met some of the most amazing people.
Alex and Courtney are just two of the wonderful people I've met along my journey. Love them!
Now that I am no longer waiting to be selected, I am free to put more effort into my journey of weight loss, health and inspiration. More importantly, I will now hopefully be blessed with a paying job. Momma needs a paycheck! My plan of becoming the best me possible will continue. I am committed to finally completing my transformation. No turning back! The only help I will get from The Biggest Loser will be the extra motivation I receive from watching the show in my own living room. Even though I won't get the awesome opportunity to be on the show, I will always love it and plan to tune in every Tuesday night. Not to mention, I have a bit of a married woman crush on the new trainer, Dolvett. Ladies, can you blame me? Lol!

 My Donor Page-Walk 2 End Alzheimer's

Back to reality! Seriously, it is so amazing to look back at all I've accomplished in the past five months. Not only have I now lost 34.6 pounds (and still going), but I'm inspiring people every day to start their own journeys. Some of them have even started their own blog sites. Fab-u-lous! One of my fellow bloggers even made a window decal for me to promote my blog. How cool is that (pic below)? Next Saturday, October 1st, I will be walking in my very first 5K to support the Alzheimer's Association (link above). Currently, I have the pleasure of taking the Track 2 Transformation boot camp class every other Saturday. As soon as I have a job again, I will be at boot camp every Saturday and Zumba during the week. Look out world! Theresa is coming at ya in true beast mode (that's a good thing, by the way)!
My most awesome window decal. It rocks and looks so good on my KIA Spectra. ;)
My dear friends, it is getting late and I must get up early tomorrow for church. So, I will leave you with my latest update video and my Biggest Loser 13 audition videos, for anyone who's interested. Much love and many blessings to you all!

My official audition video for BL13.
My video of bonus clips for BL13.
My latest weight loss update video 9-22-11.

1 comment:

  1. Theresa, I am so proud of you! Keep it up. You are such an inspiration.
    love you, Dana

    ReplyDelete